Carbon Fiber Tek R: Grey
The most Realistic Carbon Fiber!
Finish/Texture: High Gloss w. Self-Healing
Protective Top Layer: May have, remove to stretch and/or after installation.
Usage: Exterior & interior applications, cars, vehicles, boats, architectural.
Skill level needed for installation: Low
Application Method: Dry only!
Adhesive: Air-release, repositionable, non-corrosive
Thickness: 6 mil / 0.152 mm
Durability: 5-7 years
More Product Info... 👇
- Most realistic Carbon Fiber look on the market.
- Also called 5D or 6D Carbon Fiber by other manufacturers & distributors.
- The new Tek R features an enhanced adhesive formula that offers even more repositionability and ease of use
- Superior durability and weather resistance.
- Self-Healing: Tech R can sustain wrinkles minor scratches, and from heat (sun or heat-gun), it repairs itself quickly!
- Vinyl and laminate are bonded in one tough, water-resistant layer that shrugs off bad weather, staying as glossy as the day you installed it.
- Vvivid+ films are rated to last 5 to 7 years externally & up to 10 years for interior applications.
- Exterior application longevity depends on sun (UV) exposure and strength. The closer it is to the equator the quicker the vinyl will fade.
- Colors with lots of red pigment, yellow and light green will also fade quicker than other colors.
- Adhesive backing is a non-corrosive acrylic with a 10 year life span. Won't eat through coatings or react with surfaces. Safe to apply & remove.
- Unique, air-release adhesive lining features a self-collapsing diamond pattern that greatly reduces lifting and bubbling.
- Ideal for vehicle applications, provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint. Also great for architectural applications indoor & out.
- Marine safe vinyl wrap film; can be used on interior and exterior parts of boats and other water crafts.
- Suitable for architectural applications like kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, doors, walls, desks and other furniture.
- Shipped in strong, reinforced carbon box or tube (depending on roll size) to limit damage.