Carbon Fiber 3D: Pink
Finish/Texture: Matte / Textured – raised pattern
Usage: Exterior & interior applications, cars, vehicles, boats, architectural.
Skill level needed for installation: Low
Application Method: Dry only!
Adhesive: Air-release, repositionable, heat & time activated
Thickness: 3.9 mil / 0.099 mm
Durability: 5-7 years
More Product Info... 👇
- Also called 3D or Dry Carbon Fiber by manufacturers & distributors.
- Textured matte finish.
- Realistic raised Carbon Fiber texture. You can feel the texture with your fingers.
- Same look & feel and ease of use like 3M Carbon Fiber & Avery Carbon Fiber at half the price!
- Vinyl wrap film with air release (bubble-free) technology.
- The superb quality of the glue offers complete repositionability.
- Vvivid XPO films are rated to last up to 5 years externally and up to 10 years for interior applications.
- Exterior application longevity depends on sun (UV) exposure and strength. The closer it is to the equator the quicker the vinyl will fade.
- Colors with lots of red pigment, yellow and light green will also fade quicker than other colors.
- The XPO adhesive centerpoint technology was developed to give the film easy repositionability and bubble free installation.
- Ideal for vehicle applications, provides a lightweight, economical alternative to paint. Also great for architectural applications indoor & out.
- Marine safe vinyl wrap film; can be used on interior and exterior parts of boats and other water crafts.
- Suitable for architectural applications like kitchen cabinets, bathroom cabinets, doors, walls, desks and other furniture.
- Shipped in strong, reinforced carbon box or tube (depending on roll size) to limit damage.