Pro Grade Vinyl Wrapping Films
Our High Quality Pro-line vinyl is a professional grade wrapping film that is comparable to the top brands, such as 3M, Avery or Hexis.
The Vvivid XPO professional line consists of a cast vinyl of 3.4 to 4.7 mils thick film depending on the style of the vinyl film. This film specifically suits the requirements needed to quickly and professionally wrap a vehicle of any size and shape. These films can be used for both indoor and outdoor use making it perfect for architectural use too. The adhesive is specially formulated to conform with the film without losing its bond on the target surface or to the film. The CWS Pro vinyl film adhesive offers complete repositionability. The glue sets over-time, so it sticks lightly when applying and hardens as time passes and the vehicle (surface) is resting after the completion of the vinyl wrapping.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE PRO FILM:
Thickness of Vinyl Film (mil/mm):
- Carbon Fiber 3D: 3.4 mils / 0.086 mm
- TrueR Carbon Fiber 4D: 4.33 mil / 0.11 mm
- TechArt Carbon Fiber 5D: 4.9 mils / 0.124 mm
- Matte: 3.9 mils / 0.099 mm
- Gloss: 3.4 mils / 0.086 mm
- Brushed Aluminium: 3.9 mils / 0.099 mm
- Supercast Chrome: 3.9 mils / 0.099 mm
- Standard Chrome: 4.7 mil / 0.119 mm
- Satin Chrome: 3.9 mils / 0.099 mm
- Holographic Chrome: 3.9 mils / 0.099 mm
- Glow In The Dark: 4.7 mil / 0.119 mm
- Camouflage: 4.33 mil / 0.11 mm
- Candy Diamond: 3.4 mils / 0.086 mm
- Snake Skin: 3.9 mil / 0.099 mm
- Wood Grain: 4.7 mil / 0.119 mm
- Paint Protection Film (PPF): 6.5 mil / 0.165 mm
- Headlight Tint: 2.5 mil / 0.063 mm
- Carbon Fiber (all): 5-7 years
- Matte: 5-7 years
- Gloss: 5-7 years
- Brushed: 5-7 years
- Chrome products: 3-5 years
- Glow In The Dark: 5-7 years
- Camouflage: 5-7 years
- Candy Diamond: 5-7 years
- Snake Skin: 4-6 years
- Wood Grain: 7 years
- Paint Protection Film (PPF): 5-7 years
- Headlight Tint: 3-5 years
Air Channels for Bubble Free Vinyl Wrapping:
- Embossed siliconed liner with air release channels.
- Air channels do not show through the vinyl, are completely unnoticeable once a vehicle wrap has been finished.
Strength & Stretch of Vinyl Film
- Elongation at break(%): 120%
- Textured surfaces: 78%
- Dimensional stability: 0.8mm after 120 hours.
- Optimal adhesion after 12 hours of contact.
- Dry application for all except for PPF & Headlight Tint that can be either wet or dry
- Out-of-the-box, without heat or pressure: 0.1 lbs I square inch tack strength
- 20 minutes after applying the vinyl film: 41bs I square inch tack strength
- 24 hours after applying the vinyl film: 7.8 lbs I square inch tack strength
- Glue is resistant to most chemicals, such as alcohol, weak acids, oils.
For the 3M 1080 vinyl films please refer to the oficial 3M bulletin on the 1080 vinyl films for vehicle wraps here: